In the academic year 2018/19, we’re looking to use the alumni fund to help us accomplish the goals listed below. Take a look to see how we’ll be using donations from our alumni.
This year we’re focusing on the mental health and wellbeing of students, in the following ways:
- Donations of prizes and trophies to celebrate students’ achievements.
- Wellbeing fund to purchase school uniforms, equipment, educational trips, and musical instrument lessons.
- Contributions from students to a library wishlist, including books which promote the mental health and emotional wellbeing of young people.
- Installation of a new garden of reflection, providing both the opportunity for quiet reflection and an active gardening space for students, partner primary schools and other community groups.
- Renovation of the sports pitch, refurbishment of the, fitness suite and installation of an outdoor gym to help our community become more physically active.
- Refurbishment of the lighting and sound systems in the drama studio.